Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hey country fans

dblmainbeam

Off topic but A good buddy of mine has decided to get famous. He's doing a radio tour right now and getting good reviews. Hopefully we'll be hearing him on the radio soon! He sings country the good ole country way! What do ya think? Troy Bullock - Country Go Round - Official Music …: http://youtu.be/T7L5HE_is7w. Check it out and share it please. Thanks!

I watched a little bit of it.. I thought it sounded pretty good but I didn't really relate to the song.. now, if you posted this in an eastern states forum with a big local coal mining population, I'm sure they would love it..

He's got that Trace Adkins kind of deep voice but have to agree with the above the song selection did nothing for me. He needs better song writers if he wants to make it big.

He's a coal miner and writes his own music. I guess since I grew up in coal country I connect. He turned down a music contract because they wanted him to sing other peoples music. Hopefully he'll make it big. Thanks for the input.

Top Bottom