Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

how did you get it?

Mine is from pre cell phone era. CB's were the main use for vehicles and my Handle was wiggleworm because when i was little I couldnt keep still. Now i call my 3 rugrats the same.

I just happened to look down at the Newest Member and His/Her name is Nailfungustreatment. LOL Wonder how he/she got theres??

Rowdy is my nickname, trust me iv lived it up to many damn times too. 88 comes from my nascar driver dale earnhardt jr.

first two bucks I ever shot were 7pts. One was a wall hanger (for me anyway) still my favorite though!

Mine's boring...Just my last name. At least I made it all caps to make it look like I'm upset or don't know how to type or something that is really irritating :)

We should all take a day and change our usernames, start a random thread where everyone pitches in and see how long it takes to identify everybody.....not really, but it would be interesting.

You know SEMN, I wonder how many peoples minds have went into the gutter about that one and been wondering...haha, jk man:way:

Top Bottom