• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

How do you handle these squatters?

deerdown

Made a mess inside

Attachments

• 20200821_084249.jpg
    20200821_084249.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 162
  • 20200821_084248.jpg
    20200821_084248.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 156

deerdown

That's really neat what he did. I didn't know why the windows were crooked and when I climbed the stairs the owl came out. I opened the door and saw 2 eggs in there. This was August 1st... Today I was mowing the clover patch that the blinds overlooks and out she came. I didn't open the door, didn't want to disturb them.
I'll have to plan on building their own box...

muddy

Administrator
My kid would pick thru those pellets for hours and hours to make mouse bone jigsaw puzzles.

deerdown

Lol, I'm in the process of finding a nesting box they can relocate to.
I'll either build, buy, or have a high school shop class build me a couple...

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Been there!!! A certain “knucklehead” accidentally fires his gun in blind with all windows up. Hole in wall & shot out window. Told me he’s repair it. NOPE. Had those feathered friends in there too. So fun cleaning!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
I missed this one until I looked again. Good catch on this pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deerdown

Yeah, they can make a mess.
I guess the last person that used it didn't tighten up the windows enough. I haven't sent them a picture of their chair yet....

Top Bottom