Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

HR 127

Wow! I didn't read it all. What I did is absurd.

“(B) ACCESS.—The Attorney General shall make the contents of the database accessible to all members of the public, all Federal, State, and local law enforcement authorities, all branches of the United States Armed Forces, and all State and local governments, as defined by the Bureau.

This bill is awful. I don't think it's made it out of sub committee yet though, but they're showing their hand.

Some highlights:
Ban .50 caliber ammo.
Registry viewable to public, (convenient for criminals)
Ban mags that hold more than 10 rounds, (so the majority of all handguns)
Psych eval (so war hero who went to counseling for ptsd, sorry no guns for you).
$800 insurance policy
Mandate how to store guns.
Regulate ammo.
Require 24 hours of training for military style weapons.
No grenade launchers (bummer, yet they felt it was necessary to include this. )
Huge fines and jail time for non compliance. Also, no grandfathering, so non-compliance with any of the proposed laws will be met with exhorabant penalties.

So, to anyone that voted for this yuppy, are you experiencing buyers remorse yet?!?!

Texas sure isn't what it used to be. I saw the bill a few days ago and at that time it did not have a subcommittee and looking again this AM it still doesn't. The US House may move slower than the Iowa House though. But, much like Iowa, some really silly bills don't even get a subcommittee hearing.

I've read the entire thing many times. I talk to many people in gun stores in the tri-state area daily & can't believe how many of us think that this has NO chance of passing! The Anti-gun party controls all 3 legislative branches of gov't. They can really do whatever they want.
Even if they don't pass it...say they pass parts of it...for now...and more of it later...and it will slowly keep going until they attain their goal.

Read about the POS who drafted the bill, Shelia Jackson Lee. I cannot believe that folks that are this dumb represent our country. (Anyone who believes there is currently a North and South Vietnam should not be an elected official)

Top Bottom