Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hunting rooms

Waukon1

Some of you out there have hunting rooms/man caves, etc. I enjoy seeing them, and will be doing one myself shortly.

So if you have one post a pic or give some ideas on how you would have yours.

Thanks,

Waukon1

Guys, don't limit your potential.....think big!

I would not recommend limiting yourself to one room.....

Start small and then take over the entire house!
evil.gif

837cave1-med.jpg

Ghost, man you are living large out there in that beautiful house. We have talked before on this topic but every time I see pics. of your place the "DREAMS" start taking over. I'm sure you more than deserve this.
waytogo.gif

<font color="blue"> Lets see those trophy rooms / homes. </font>

we have our shop that we sell cars at full of stuff, 3 deer heads, like 10 fish, 1 goose, and a cool goose head wreath. Then at home we have quite a bit of mounts, we are going to move most of the mounts home pretty soon! Sorry no pictures, maybe when I go home this weekend!

I just turned in my chair and snapped these shots. Just start draggin dead stuff home and see where it takes ya.
grin.gif

547Mancave_002.jpg

547Mancave_001.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Just start draggin dead stuff home and see where it takes ya.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Draggin dead stuff home took me out to the "Man Shed". NO Man Room for me!

So I guess you can say I'm envious of those who can "help" with the interior decorating.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ghost - That sort of room requires cleaning out the little lady first though.
wink.gif
wink.gif
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I must admitt, I had to do some house cleaning before it looked as good as it does now.
evil.gif

I have one of those "Man Rooms'
Deer heads, pheasants,turkeys,etc.Surrounded by knotty pine walls. Of course I cannot leave out the 55" big screen TV. I tell everybody, "If I could just get my wife, to wear a Hooter's outfit, and serve me chicken wings,while Im in the Man Room, I would be set "
cool.gif
smile.gif

Here is couple walls in mine from last year before I had it finished.....oh wait its still not
blush.gif
, planning on putting a stoned in fireplace where the hutch is

308game_room_wall_1.JPG

308game_room_wall2.JPG

I can attest to Stuffy's man room, it is one that I would love to have, ahhh maybe someday
bow.gif
bow.gif
. You will have to post some pics so everyone can get envious of all those critters.

Kratz

Man this topic has excellent timing for me. I'm right in the middle of framing walls in my basement for "My Room" and I was going to sheetrock the whole thing until I saw pictures of DOR's place. That looks awesome. Keep the photos coming
applause.gif

One big hint for you fella's planning a MAn's room. Before you sheet rock it lay down 3/4 inch plywood sheets around the whole room.....this will give you the ability to mount anywhere you want without have to hassle with finding studs and sheetrock screws....etc....I did it and for the cost it was definately worht it. Think about it anyway
grin.gif
grin.gif

I was going to try to get my football/hawkeye watching room down loaded on here but I got to tell ya it is pretty wimpy looking compared to what I have seen so far!

Top Bottom