Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hunting rooms

Great pics. I forgot all about this post. I just started in on mine, so I'll have to look through here and get some ideas

The wife put her foot down on that one /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif . But, there's a big referigerator in the laundry room loaded with frosty ones /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Willie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The wife put her foot down on that one /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif . But, there's a big referigerator in the laundry room loaded with frosty ones /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif. </div></div>

At least now, when she's doing laundry she can bring you a cold one while you're lounging. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Willie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The wife put her foot down on that one /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif . But, there's a big referigerator in the laundry room loaded with frosty ones /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif. </div></div>

At least now, when she's doing laundry she can bring you a cold one while you're lounging. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Classic, LOL!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Willie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The wife put her foot down on that one /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif . But, there's a big referigerator in the laundry room loaded with frosty ones /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif. </div></div>

At least now, when she's doing laundry she can bring you a cold one while you're lounging. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Yeah Right!!!

WHAT GOOD IS THIS POST WHEN 90% OF YOU YAHOO'S REMOVED YOUR PICTURES.

I'VE MOVED SINCE I CREATED THIS POST AND NEED IDEAS

Top Bottom