Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hunting rooms

Awesome room, love that coon in the window and the big ol' fat dog. nice.

[ QUOTE ]
and the big ol' fat dog. nice.

[/ QUOTE ] You need to calm that dog down, looks like he's alittle out of control.

[ QUOTE ]
Awesome room, love that coon in the window and the big ol' fat dog. nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, I gotta get a coon mounted like that. Looks like he is just hanging around enjoying himself.

I'm getting closer......

2464Bar1-med.jpg

2464Fireplace1-med.jpg

I should have all the prints hung by this weekend and my deer mount as well. This year's deer won't be done till June. As you can see we're starting to break in the bar and for some reason the TV will only work on the "Outdoor Channel"
evil.gif

Man you did a awsome job.Top notch.you should be very proud.I am a contractor, I know great work when I see it. Job well done.

I def like the bar, and the 20 bottles of alchi didn't catch my eye or anything either.....Looks awesome, can't imagine all the stories that are gonna be told down there.

Teeroy wanted me to post a few pictures of my attempt at a man refuge. I've been working on all of it now for about 6 months. I have a little work left on it but its close. After we put our addition on, The existing basement was the next target. I always wanted a bar, so I gutted the basement and built one. I topped the bar with sheet copper and the trim is all quartersawn red oak. I have to install the arm rails yet but other than that... it's functional. The bar stools were ordered a few days ago.

I don't want any comments on the dink mounted above the keg fridge either.... I was young and didn't know what a big deer looked like back then
grin.gif
I figured I'd hang him at the bar instaed of hiding him in my shop....He looks bigger with a few drinks in you.

893shocked-thumb[1].gif
Wow! That's one great looking bar. I really like what you've done with the lighting. Very cool. If I had a basement big enough for something like that I would be stealing some of your ideas!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Let me know when you want me to come over and finish off that bottle of Makers.

The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ]

I wondered if you'd see that bottle
grin.gif

I was looking back at this thread today and realized I hadn't put up any final pictures of my Man Cave. Well, here it is - finished as far as I'm concerned, except for a few more shoulder mounts /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif (I Hope!). For anyone who is in the process of finishing a room of their own, go back through this thread and take some notes. I admit, I got lots of great ideas from other member's rooms and it saved me a lot of headaches in the end. For those of you I pestered with pm's concerning your man caves, a long overdue thanks /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif !

TV_Fireplace.jpg

Full_View.jpg

Deer4.jpg

Pheasant.jpg

Cabinets.jpg

Bar_1.jpg

Bar.jpg

Sweet!!

Id share mine, but 15 inches of rain in 4 days kinda screwed it up.....
so when i get the gumption ill finish it up and post some pix

Top Bottom