Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hydraulic top link

Windlooker

A hydraulic top link on a 3 pt appears pretty slick. Any down side ?? I not so lazy I can’t turn the top link screw but hey.

I have wanted one for quite a long time. Main use for me would be to change the angle of 3 pt snowblower. Only thing that has held me back is I don't have an extra hydraulic outlet. It only has 2 outlets and they are for the loader. I wish someone made an electric version.

Biggest downside I see is it will take a pair of your hydraulic ports. We run a grapple up front at times, so if had two pairs would not be able to use an implement with hydraulic connections in rear. Always can add another set I guess..

I've heard from a guy that moves dirt with his jd 4066r that you are able to put more pressure than the plate that is on the tractor that the top link pin goes through can handle n snap the mount. Just what I've heard

I see them all the time(JD Service Manager). Mainly cattle guys have them and its for when they pick up a bale on the rear of the machine the can just pitch it upward and not have to lift the 3pt arms. Increases the capacity. They could definitely find their way into being useful for the deer guy but not necessary

Top Bottom