• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

I agree this aspect of NBA 2K is definitely tougher

Status
  • Deleted by IowaBowHunter1983

Nanling

I want to find out if there's any difference. My Kobe/Wade build was 2K21 MT that which I had success with this past year so I'm gonna test that out one again.Probably a defensive shooting guard as my perimeter protector construct was my favorite this year but gonna play around a lot before deciding this time.

As predicted, the new shooting mechanic has been the talk on the very first official day of launch for NBA 2K21. In a word, many users find making shots consistently to be: difficult.Having logged some hours on the game itself, I agree this aspect of NBA 2K is definitely tougher. However, I am a part of the team that doesn't wish to view anything changed.The gameplay is strong and a little more strategic in every manner, and also the changes to shooting are mainly a part of this quality.

That said, below are a few shooting tips provided by 2K's very own Mike Wang, the Gameplay Director on the series.The clicking of the left trigger is fresh to me, and I've been looking to implement it into my process. Besides these types of tips from Wang, here are a few things I have recognized as an aid to improve shot-making and overall offensive efficiency in NBA 2K21. This looks like a no-brainer, but because shooting has been too easy to master for such a long time, it has eliminated the requirement of taking good shots. The new difficulty on shooting almost forces you to pay closer attention to hot zones, ratings and badges.

THROWBACK: Kobe Bryant Gives His Former Lakers Teammate Shaquille O'Neal A Comical Death Stare Mid Game NBA 2K has been around since 1999, but it was not until NBA 2K20 that all 12 WNBA teams were added to the game. NBA 2K20 comprised the Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins WNBA in the MyLeague manner, allowing the players to manage the WNBA league for multiple seasons. Now, NBA 2K21 will continue to include more features for the WNBA.

Status
  • Deleted by IowaBowHunter1983
Top Bottom