• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IA Whitetail Shirts

I placed an order for two shirts but they must've been out of the sizes I needed. Skip was nice enough to refund my order besides shipping, and sent me two other shirts they had in stock, but neither of these will fit me or my wife. I can't just throw these away so I figured I'd pass Skip's generosity onto the group. So if anyone here needs a sweet Iowa Whitetail shirt I will ship them to you if you cover the shipping cost (maybe $5?) I have a pink size Large and a burnt orange size XXL.

Bassattackr

Classy move man, pretty awesome.

On a side note - Skip you planning on releasing any new T shirt and Hoody designs this year?? :)

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
I’m on it guys!!!! Sorry we ran out. We got new redesign & the new gear will be here soon. Once this website is updated - the new gear be on here soon. So- it’s coming. Website & gear. Sorry for running out but I always wanna make sure folks are beyond taken care of!

About this Discussion

Top Bottom