Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

In search of a muzzleloader!

abell3

Anyone have a Remington 700 ML they want to sell? Looking at going smokeless! Sounds like it’s my best option. Thanks!

Any short action centerfire 700 is as good, or maybe a better option. I bought 2 SS actions for future projects and doubt I need both. PM headed your way.

Smokeless is a great choice! Agree that a Rem 700 short action is all you need to get started. "Cheaper Than Dirt" has a good price on them if you can't find a good used one for less. That's where I would start if I was going to do another. Hmmm... :rolleyes: Call Luke at Arrowhead Sporting Goods and talk with him unless your doing your own build. He'll do you right!

Smokeless is a great choice! Agree that a Rem 700 short action is all you need to get started. "Cheaper Than Dirt" has a good price on them if you can't find a good used one for less. That's where I would start if I was going to do another. Hmmm... :rolleyes: Call Luke at Arrowhead Sporting Goods and talk with him unless your doing your own build. He'll do you right!
Luke’s a great guy and has an outstanding business!

Top Bottom