Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Bowhunters Association Spring Banquet

G

Iowa Bowhunters Association Spring Banquet

The Iowa Bowhunters Association will hold their annual spring banquet March 10th in Ames, Iowa. This year's guest speaker will be noted bowhunter and author E. Donnall Thomas. There will be several seminars during the day and an award banquet and auction Saturday night.
In addition to a seminar by E. Donnall Thomas Iowa Artist and IBA area rep Larry Zach will present a seminar on bowhunting in Africa. Larry Zach will have his 237 3/8 inch non-typical Iowa whitetail which he harvested this fall on display in addition to some of his original artwork.

[This message has been edited by iowawhitetail (edited 02-06-2001).]

I want to express my appreciation for all the free promo Iowa Whitetail.com does for the IBA. As as 20+ year member I have had a good opportunity to see the great benefits this organization has provided for the bowhunters of Iowa. Hope to see you at the banquet.

For any one doesn't know who E. Donnall Thomas is let me tell it should be a great day. E. Donnall Thomas writes for several magazines (Bowhunter, Traditional Bowhunter, etc.) and has written at least three books on bowhunting as well as several books on fishing and upland bird hunting all of which are great reads.

I happened to bump into him in the Seattle airport several years ago while reading one of his articles on bear hunting in Alaska. Looked at the guy next to me and thought he looked like the guy in the picture, turned out I was right. Any he's a fine man and very knowledgeable on bowhunting various species and regions of the country.

I think he's going to do a seminar on bowhunting Montana in the afternoon and talked about bowhunting Alaska at evenings banquet.

Just a reminder for those able to attend, please Support The IBA!

Top Bottom