Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IOWA DEER CLASSIC & IBA BOOTH

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all…. Stop by the IBA booth!!!!! I’ll be at that booth Friday night. To help spread word & get organized on fighting back this insane legislation this year. If anyone else wants to volunteer- let me know as well. I’d personally pay your admission & even get someone turkey hunting access if I can dangle some carrots out there. Easy as pie.
Hope to see some of you and hope we can make a difference on keeping iowa great!!!!

If I wasn’t moving this weekend I’d spend some time in the booth. I’ll be around for a little bit Friday. Hope to see some of ya’ll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The deer classic is like a NASCAR wreak…. just have to look! See some of you Saturday afternoon

Huge thanks to those that helped this weekend. Weekend seemed to be a big success in spreading the word on this crap legislation. Skip thanks a ton.
Give your thoughts on this. Do most of the people that visited the booth even know that these bills are out there?
Curious if the majority aren’t even aware that this stuff happens year after year and what’s in jeopardy for not getting involved

Give your thoughts on this. Do most of the people that visited the booth even know that these bills are out there?
Curious if the majority aren’t even aware that this stuff happens year after year and what’s in jeopardy for not getting involved
A guy from Ravin crossbows stopped by to heckle. After Curtis landed 3 solid punches a crowd formed. It lead to a discussion about all the crap regs. Most didn’t know. 10 mins later, people were trying to kick the guy laying there.
KIDDING

Most people didn’t know about any of the bills…. Majority. We made some headway for sure!!!!!!! I would say hi to people… “u iowa residents?” “Yep” most the time. Or even if NR & hunt here…. “Want iowa to stay great? “Yep”. “IBA is the one thing that has kept it that way & main thing that will combined with folks like u writing in on THESE _________ insane bills!!!” Went over them. Id say 80%+ responded with concern and a whole lot acted on it. Made huge difference!!!!
I didn’t get anyone who wanted to argue with me. I’m actually surprised. I would have handled it calmly & respectfully but I expected and welcomed it!!! I was let down ;). I’ll go to capital a few times & that’s where I can expect to get push back & debate. Which is great!!!! Bring it on!!!!! Truth wins!!!
IBA brought the truth to the classic & that alone was a huge success. Very engaged attendees. Thanks to all that stopped by, joined & wrote in. Can still do the latter 2 anytime too!!!

There’s more to come very soon on reaching the public & fighting the good fight.

A guy from Ravin crossbows stopped by to heckle. After Curtis landed 3 solid punches a crowd formed. It lead to a discussion about all the crap regs. Most didn’t know. 10 mins later, people were trying to kick the guy laying there.
KIDDING

Most people didn’t know about any of the bills…. Majority. We made some headway for sure!!!!!!! I would say hi to people… “u iowa residents?” “Yep” most the time. Or even if NR & hunt here…. “Want iowa to stay great? “Yep”. “IBA is the one thing that has kept it that way & main thing that will combined with folks like u writing in on THESE _________ insane bills!!!” Went over them. Id say 80%+ responded with concern and a whole lot acted on it. Made huge difference!!!!
I didn’t get anyone who wanted to argue with me. I’m actually surprised. I would have handled it calmly & respectfully but I expected and welcomed it!!! I was let down ;). I’ll go to capital a few times & that’s where I can expect to get push back & debate. Which is great!!!! Bring it on!!!!! Truth wins!!!
IBA brought the truth to the classic & that alone was a huge success. Very engaged attendees. Thanks to all that stopped by, joined & wrote in. Can still do the latter 2 anytime too!!!

There’s more to come very soon on reaching the public & fighting the good fight.
That’s what I figured 99% of hunters I know don’t have a clue this goes on every year or they may not care until it hits home!
Thanks Skip for the fight and you have a gift for making people understand what’s at stake and getting them involved to protect our state

KIDDING

Never before seen footage of Curtis "the killer" Walker with the Ravin rep

Top Bottom