Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa DNR App help

TylerWoehlk

I’m unfortunately home with a sick child. Looking into information about the Iowa DNR app for buying antlerless tags tonight. Does the option to buy the tags update at midnight? I’m clicking on the buy tags option and it not displaying an option to do so. Im in a county with a low quantity so time is important. Please send me an IM or help please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The app is new this year but I've bought tags online for years and yes, it has always updated at midnight to show what licenses/tags are available to you.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I’m not even seeing a link to buy tags. There’s options for about everything besides that. There’s a link that says buy licenses, but there’s no tag option after that. Does that option not populate until midnight?

If I click on "Purchase license" on the home page this page opens. If you click on the top option everything currently available to you shows up. If a license or tag doesn't show up there is either not available or you've already bought whatever you're allowed. Tonight when the tags become available they should be there. I say should because I've never used the app to buy deer tags before but that how the old website worked.
f55c4a5010225744d8dda4d86480c19f.jpg

I don’t think deer tags are available for purchase yet?
If not it won’t be long.... I’m thinking later this week

Tonight is key for low quota antlerless counties. With 150 available time is essential so hopefully the option shows up at midnight. When we used to have more tags available it wasn’t an issue. I enjoy lower quota but it’s nice for people who just want to be able to enjoy filling the freezer while waiting for a mature buck.

Good luck. Plenty of tags in my county so I'll buy mine in the morning.

How can I see how many are left in Tama County? I bought mine at midnight but I would like to see how many are left.

Top Bottom