Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Outfitter

Ya- I'm pretty sure- there's a classified section on the main forum page- post under classifieds & I'm sure you'll be fine.

Yikes who pissed in your wheaties booner?

Someone joins the site to promote his/her guide service :confused: I simply stated that if your any good at guiding and outfitting YOUR clients will talk you up enough. Fairly obvious if you had read they entire post. :way:

Booner said:
Someone joins the site to promote his/her guide service :confused: I simply stated that if your any good at guiding and outfitting YOUR clients will talk you up enough. Fairly obvious if you had read they entire post. :way:

No reason to rain down on the guy. He asked a question and it was answered by the appropriate people.

Bubba, you're better off spending your money advertising on similar sites in PA, MI, NY, GA, etc. Not many NR's here.

Bubba - thanks again for asking yet there are no advertising opportunities at this time for outfitters.

Hoosierhunter - There is so much history on the site with the members ... Don't read to much into a single post.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Sorry, I thought it would be included in Classifieds as the only thing I knew was a "no no" was listing your land, my bad. Good luck on getting the word out- there's a lot of places that would like to have your advertising dollars & I'm sure you'll find lots of places to get it seen.

Top Bottom