• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Iowa Shotgun season dates

Hardwood11

It is going to be a good fall!
Ok maybe I missed this, but I cannot find the dates of the Shotgun 1 or 2 seasons for 2021? If you see them let me know, maybe I am missing the obvious.

The new regulations aren't posted yet but they do have the dates on their google season dates calendar.

Deer 1: Dec 4th-8th
Deer 2: Dec 11th-19th

Attachments

• calendar_2021-11-28_2022-01-02.pdf
    6.6 KB · Views: 1

Hardwood11

Thanks !!

My brother in law is stoked, first time hunting in Iowa. Plus he likes to drink beer, should be fun!

Obsessed

Shotgun Deer 1: Always begins Saturday of the first full weekend in December and runs 5 days from Saturday through Wednesday.
Shotgun Deer 2: Always begins the following Saturday and runs 9 days through the following Sunday.

Hardwood11

Shotgun Deer 1: Always begins Saturday of the first full weekend in December and runs 5 days from Saturday through Wednesday.
Shotgun Deer 2: Always begins the following Saturday and runs 9 days through the following Sunday.

Gotcha
It’s great timing . Cant be better for season structure!

Top Bottom