Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Sportsman

No idea, I type it in almost daily when at work. I didn't think it was suppose to take this long..

I think it has been 6 weeks now or so, I am beginning to doubt whether we will see it live again. I believe they were think a week or two to make the conversion, but it has gone one way longer than that now.

We had a restaurant close up for remodeling then never opened again... not sure on this, but that’s a long delay.

Didn't THA$ used to write for them?
Lol yeah he was editor

I always used to ask him "isn' that a fishing mag?" Whenever he'd post about it on here. Now he is head editor for BASSMASTER, that IS a fishing mag!

Lol yeah he was editor

I always used to ask him "isn' that a fishing mag?" Whenever he'd post about it on here. Now he is head editor for BASSMASTER, that IS a fishing mag!
I saw that when I was following a few tournaments of the Bassmaster Elites recently. I was surprised when I saw "photo courtesy of Thomas Allen" and then looked into it and I saw he made it big time now.

Ha ha, you guys are funny. I absolutely spend WAY more time on this site . . . . Every once in a while though I enjoy hearing a different perspective.

Top Bottom