Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iphone4

rackazm

Can anyone help me figure out how to download pics onto iowawhitetail. Trying to start a thread and it's telling me I need more than ten characters.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Go to your profile and go to photos. Click on the right arrow in top right of screen and hit new album. Give it a name then you can get pictures from your photo library. I haven't had any problems with character count.

You can also attach photo's in your new post/thread by clicking the '+' button next to the send button.

OneCam said:
You can also attach photo's in your new post/thread by clicking the '+' button next to the send button.

I hate how I can't update the app because I have iOS 3. I have to much music and apps too lose if I download iOS 5 or 4 for that matter.

To start a new thread go to the root forum that you want to start your thread by using the forums tab - then if using an iPhone use the top right arrow button to start thread ... If using android use your menu button

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Top Bottom