• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email skipsligh@hotmail.com

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

iPhones for Dummies - general tech suggestions...

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
General tips for phones... from a non-tech guy who got help from some tech-guys on basics... helps with speed of phone, apps, glitches. I had slow phone & couple apps not working after different upgrades to newer versions...
1) Google “clear cache on iPhone” (or android if u have that- whatever). Can see how to do it and why to do it. My phone was a mess!! & full of garbage taking up space I didn’t use.
2) in settings & safari OR Google this “clear history and website data”.
3) before anything else- if u have Tapatalk - if its had any issues - I deleted and reinstalled- perfect.
4) specific to this site... read the thread “resizing photos app”. CurtisWalker’s post to resize pics as u post them here... https://iowawhitetail.com/threads/resize-image-app-easy.60051/ PERFECT!!! FAST & EASY!!!! Make sure u learn that. Anyone can figure it out in 2 mins if u follow steps. It’s easy. Once have that- so easy!!!! Post pics without app & resize in matter of seconds.
There’s ur tech-tips for dummies from a dumb dumb that got help from the nerds. :)

Top Bottom