Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IQ Bow Sight??????

SlickWilly89

Anybody have them and what are their thoughts? I've read alot of mixed reviews online but i don't know yet. Is it worth the money? Pros and cons?

Don't own one. The concept is good, but so is lining up the bell of your sight with the circumference of the peep and making sure your level is centered. Like any sight, it's a small part of the shooting equation and they will all work to a extent. Buy what you like the best and what you feel is made the best. To me, it's all about pin clarity and micro adjustments. Spot Hogg and viper along with CBE are all good choices. I think just about any of the companies are making quality sights now. :way:

Last edited:
I seriously looked at them also and had a few bow shop guys tell me you end up concentrating too much on centering the the little dot rather than your target.

I never tried one, don't know if this is true or would be better/worse than centering a white ring in a peep. Just saying what they told me.

I could also believe that they are right when you first use it but once you get it centered every time when you practice, the goal would be it becomes second nature and you will focus on your target after that point...dunno....

I have one, but haven't installed it yet. I will give you my two cents once I put it on my new bow. I have had it in the package for probably 6 months now, just haven't put it on a bow yet.

I've been shooting one for a couple of years and I apsolutely love it, and it's made me a much better long range shooter.

Top Bottom