Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ISO Roller Crimper

GO 1

Any used roller crimpers for sale out there?

Anyone have suggestions on companies selling new they would recommend?

I just bought one last fall from https://rollercrimpers.com/. Haven't got the chance to use it yet but it is very well made. The company was great to work with, straight forward with the pricing, and shipped it right to my farm.
Snapchat-157773510.jpg

• Deleted by hillrunner
Show…
I bought one from a fab shop in Adams Minnesota, he advertises on Facebook Marketplace, guys name is Logan Kirtz. It's very heavy duty, and he makes several different sizes and pull types.

I bought one from a fab shop in Adams Minnesota, he advertises on Facebook Marketplace, guys name is Logan Kirtz. It's very heavy duty, and he makes several different sizes and pull types.
How are you liking this crimper? I've been thinking about getting one and the ones that Logan has on Marketplace seem really nice for the price.

How are you liking this crimper? I've been thinking about getting one and the ones that Logan has on Marketplace seem really nice for the price.
I used it yesterday, bought an 8', thing weighs 1000lb with no water, its a tank. Paid a little extra for the 3/8" blades. He's a little lacking on communications but I chocked that up to him being very busy, in the end I got a unit I am very happy with. If you search on here someone else also bought one from him. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Attachments

• 20230602_114552.jpg
    20230602_114552.jpg
    635 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Top Bottom