Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

January 11, 2008 Hunting License

blake

Life Member
hoofline.gif

Just a reminder to everyone that beginning on January 11, a 2008 Hunting License and Habitat Fee payment is needed to go hunting. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

Good info, I would of forgot too. It seems like it is hard to remember when deer season keeps running longer and longer.

Good call Blake and even though the 11 January date was clearly stated already, remember that includes the 3 day extention to late muzzy as well. Some people were confused about that since it seemed tied to the '07 season.

This was my lucky week. I had the privilege of renewing my drivers license and buying my '08 hunting/fishing/habitat combo. My wallets about $80 lighter. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Keep bumping this up as a reminder to those headed out for the end of late muzzle or the start of antlerless only.

Top Bottom