Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kansas Turks... (FINAL HUNT ADDED!!! "Tommy Tags Out")

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
Well, I'm headed off to Kansas this morning in an attempt to become 'cool' and stick a turk with a bow... :grin:

I am uber excited to get on the road! Didn't sleep much last night. I don't know what kind of internet or cell reception I will have out there, but I will update this thread as often as possible as things take place. I am not expecting much as we will literally be in the middle of no where, Kansas....

This is a portion of the gear pile, the rest is in the garage and ready to get loaded up in the camper....
picture.php

More to come!

You can also watch my blog for more updates and lots of other stuff! Free gear giveaways? :grin:
http://allen.bowhuntingroad.com/

Last edited:
Good luck Thomas. What part of the state will you be hunting in? We'll be down in Linn and Anderson Counties in east-central Kansas.

Dayum that's that a lot of gear... "why's it take so long to get ready? Hell, I can be ready to go to the moon in 30 minutes..." Foxworthy..;)

Good Luck

I would go with a little smaller blind chairs, those look bulky and may be hard to carry although they do look comfy. Good luck in Kansas it is always a good time when I go down there.

Its 445 pm and we're still about an hour out.... But we just loaded up the fridge :grin: and got our tags. We're legal!!

Brats for supper.... Kinda fired up about that....

707ae421.jpg

Top Bottom