Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kenetrek Mountain Extreme 400 Boots size 11

bowman

Super Moderator
Elk season is approaching and I am selling my Kenetrek Mountain Extreme 400 boots, size 11. I absolutely love these boots. They are top of the line and the best boot that I have ever worn. Unfortunately I have developed a severe case of plantar fasciitis and the stiff mountain style boot is killing my foot. I will be switching to a more athletic style boot.

So, these boots are $450 to $480 new. I spent$53.95 for Lathrop & Sons Custom Insoles and spent $45 to have them custom fit to these boots. That is a value of $548.95 new. These boots have been on two mountain hunts. Not sure how to judge tread % so I will send pics upon request. I am guessing 85% or better tread. I also just sent them in to Kenetrek to have the rand redone so everything is in excellent condition.

Price $300 to your door. Shoot me a PM or text to 641-Five Two One-1046. For some reason I am having trouble posting pics from my phone so contact me and I will send pics.

I'll give the IW members a few days before posting them on some mountain websites.

Top Bottom