Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Land prices / insane!!!

I like the “check out the trail cam pics” on a listing and then you see 8 different pics of the same buck is 8 spots ! Then the buck is in an harvest pic and the owners face is blacked out !

Just makes me chuckle

I like the “check out the trail cam pics” on a listing and then you see 8 different pics of the same buck is 8 spots ! Then the buck is in an harvest pic and the owners face is blacked out !

Just makes me chuckle
We went to look at a listing last week and there weren’t any pics on the listing that was up and when the listing realtor sent my realtor pics they were pics taken of a computer screen that was tilted. I guess they were hoping some people haven’t figured that one out yet.

Definitely already happening, used to be a few 1000 plus acre tracts for sale, now there’s hardly any 500 acre tracts. The land flipping is getting crazy and guys are doing anything to make money like breaking up already small tracts, there was a 172 bought a few months ago and is back on the market split up into 4 tracts now, I feel bad for the neighbors. Long term this is a huge threat for quality deer hunting.
You nailed it.

Farm Bureau Spokesman had an article stating ag ground is down 3.1%. Timber and pasture decreased 2.2%. Smallest decrease on pasture was in south central Iowa at 0.2%. Gee, wonder why that is? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom