Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

largest doe

This is interesting! I got an e-mail about a buck killed Sept. 07 over in Clarion Co, PA., weighed 412 lbs. Supposedly! That was live weight. Minnesota has produced some heavy swamp bucks in that 400 lbs.+ weight range also. I did a little search and found that a Minnesota man back in 1926 shot a buck that feild dressed 402 lbs. The Mn Wildlife Dept. est. it weighed 511 on the hoof. Wow, that steer had spent some time at the feed bunk!

Samuel, I've also hunted deer in the UP of MI. Now there is a place with a doe population problem

hunt on all4s

yeah i know there realy rare but it was done and i had er wieghed in town-she was in an old news paper from the u.p. and im sure i got a photo lying around some where if i do ill post it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you double A's brother? </div></div>

Hey........... What did I do???

P.S. I shot a 87 lbs Coon last night.....well I think!!! LOL
</div></div>

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I would like to see the pic and the scale tape, the would be one large animal. It takes one heck of a deer to make 200 lbs field dressed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: samuel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah ill try 2 dig out the article and photos but they wont b the best quility because u gotta remember its about 30 years old </div></div> OK we'll can wait.............

If you shot a doe 385 lbs field dressed you are hunting the wrong species. I dont think so. Ps Ask your wife for a new scale for christmas because the one you used doesnt work

Gotta admit there are a couple of relative new faces that sure spice up these forum.. and I thought with a couple of adult beverages I could spin a good yarn.. Geeze,, it never ends.. Ever see a 10 foot coyote or take your tonsils out with a spoon or gargle with Clorox?

I shot a martian flying saucer once...it had 15 martians in it and they now live in my basement. I told them they could live with me until I get the funds to buy them a new ride. They each weight 385 lbs.

Sorry but claiming a 385lb doe is like claiming to harvest a 200" class typical. Both are worthless without pics.

Top Bottom