Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Late Muzzy Question

I just wanted to quick double check as I have not been late muzzy season before. Checked regs and was a little confused as to if late muzzy requires blaze orange during season. Any clarification would be great! Thanks in advance!

Yes. Any time you are hunting with a firearm.

BLAZE ORANGE REQUIRED
To hunt deer with a firearm in any season
you must wear one of the following articles of external, visible, solid blaze orange clothing:
vest, jacket, coat, sweatshirt, sweater, shirt or
coveralls.

Yes. Any time you are hunting with a firearm. BLAZE ORANGE REQUIRED To hunt deer with a firearm in any season you must wear one of the following articles of external, visible, solid blaze orange clothing: vest, jacket, coat, sweatshirt, sweater, shirt or coveralls.

What about late bow? I guess I've always worn orange in and out just cause I've felt safer knowing there are muzzy guys around but I never actually looked into whether it was required or not.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

The way I read it, and I actually think this is NOT a gray area like so many other portions of the reg book, no orange is required for bow hunting during late muzzy. It specifically says "to hunt deer with a FIREARM".

Top Bottom