• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Late season muzzleloader buck

Wi transplant

PMA Member
Ive been watching this guy since late oct. Had a injured back right leg and hip (hit buy car)??? But last night i made the decision to take him out his body weight probably around 110lbs and not using his leg so i used my tag on him . Left lots of up n comers for seed!! Was a fun hunt saw 9 does and this was buck no. 6 for the evening! And my first buck with a muzzleloader!
c2b5e8fa7005e6bff6f617b3010154cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

chadw

That is awesome! Congrats! Great way to finish out the season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gus

Congrats. That’s a beautiful trophy. Always tough to watch an animal struggling especially in these sustained cold temps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
We had several in last couple years that had injuries we wanted to make it. But shot them as they would have died. We were careful not to shoot any good up & comers…. They filled the spaces the following years!
Congrats on a dandy & good things ahead!!!

Top Bottom