Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lease Insurance

Oct-Lull

Curious who has a recommendation on hunting lease insurance? There are the obvious hunting based companies but is that the best value?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have a regular Farm Bureau liability policy for the land I own but I leased (1000 acres) this year for hunting and Farm Bureau quoted me an additional $15 total for 1 Million of liability coverage on the leased land. They just added it to my existing policy. That is cheap.

I've used American hunting lease association insurance before to cover me and lessees for ground i leased to them. I wouldn't call it a great value necessarily, but pretty comparable to others i was quoted.
Now I lease a farm to an outfitter and require him to add me as additional insured to his policy. I require it as part of our lease agreement. Gives me extra coverage.

I've used American hunting lease association insurance before to cover me and lessees for ground i leased to them. I wouldn't call it a great value necessarily, but pretty comparable to others i was quoted.
Now I lease a farm to an outfitter and require him to add me as additional insured to his policy. I require it as part of our lease agreement. Gives me extra coverage.

Good idea on the double coverage. If an accident happens, the lawyers are going to sue all parties, looking for deep insurance pockets. Hope it doesn’t get back to the landowner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom