Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

little guy with character.

gibbo80

Hunted 3 times a week since opening day in between working full time and school full time and passed plenty of deer. I hit a point last week where i thought i should do some homework and laundry and i said i will shoot what comes next. I havnt been able to hunt for 4 years do to my military obligation overseas so i was a little anxious also. Well this little guy came through and had some character. I shot him at 30 yards with my rage 2 blade and he ran 100 yards before expiring. Now i am just waitin for shot gun.
SANY0016_1.jpg

SANY0014_2.jpg

thats a freakin cool deer!!!
congrats on a great bow kill

and thank you for your sevice!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thats a freakin cool deer!!!
congrats on a great bow kill

and thank you for your sevice!!</div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Congrats & thanks! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FireDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice.....that rack is neat. Good job!!
and THANK YOU!!!!
</div></div>

Ditto!

that thing is freaky, and thank you for serving so we have the ability to hunt fish and be free.

A lot of people take what we do for granted and I thank god everytime I sit in my tree stand that we have people that protect this great nation.

Thank you very much

a nice buck, we get to have the freedom to hunt because of people like you and i am very thankful for it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Neat looking deer! The palmation is very unique. Thank you for serving!!!!! </div></div>

Thanks.

Top Bottom