Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Loggy Bayou Safety Harness

jjohnson

Has anybody has any experience with this harness. I saw them at a sports show last winter and they are pretty sweet. I tried one on and it was very easy to get strapped in. It was also very comfortable and light weight. I also like the binoc holder built into the shoulder straps.
I was going to buy a Hunter Safety Systems vest but after trying the LB Transformer on I think I will give that a try. The vests are very nice but I just don't think I would like the added bulk.

Honestly I normally don't wear a safety harness
crazy.gif
, I know I'm nuts but I usually have all my stands pre hung and feel very comfortable in them but after buying a lone wolf last year and packing them in and out I realized it's probably wise to get a harness.

Just wondering if anybody else has seen or heard of them and if anybody will be wearing one come this fall.

Here's a link to their site. Loggy Bayou Transformer Safety Harness

Those look nice. I have used SOP harnesses and like them very much. I find that a harness adds a lot of comfort in a stand. I will often stand and lean into mine for a change in position.

I just recieved my LB Transformer about 2 weeks ago from Cabelas (backordered). I have used a SOP for 4-5 years and liked it just fine. I thought it might be time to replace it after taking a fall in '02 and finally got around to it.
Obviously I havent had much reason to use the LB yet but it does seem to be really nice. The padded shoulder straps are probably overkill, but the padded section of the back seems to be located in just the right spot to pad your spine from tree trunks.
My two complaints of the SOP were that all the straps looked the same which made it kind of a mess in the dark, and the leg straps would come undone while walking. Looks like the LB will solve both of those.
Like you said the bino harness looks nice too and doesnt seem like it will be in the way if not used.

I'd give it
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif

I just checked your link and wanted to note that the D rings on the linesman belt are NOT rubber coated as they say, at least mine arent. Would have been nice if they were though.

Top Bottom