Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking for Accutip slugs

As title says , looking for 20ga Remington Accutip slugs. Maybe someone that has switched to straight wall or if anyone knows where any are . I don't mind paying what there worth but these gunbroker prices are stupid. I might have some 223 ammo I would trade. Text or call 515-835-9882. Thanks

A few months back Cabelas in PDC wis had a ton of them. Had a guy wanting some but never got back to me while i was there. They come into stock perodically.

A few months back Cabelas in PDC wis had a ton of them. Had a guy wanting some but never got back to me while i was there. They come into stock perodically.
Cabelas was out of stock and so are all the scheels up here. Bought as many of the accutips and the Remington/Barnes slugs as I could. With Remington selling who knows what will be available when. Heard talk of maybe Sierra or some other company going to be offering the Barnes slug

At Mills Fleet Farm in Ankeny. They have at least 50 boxes of 2 3/4 for 16.79 and 20 boxes of 3 inch for 17.49.

At Mills Fleet Farm in Ankeny. They have at least 50 boxes of 2 3/4 for 16.79 and 20 boxes of 3 inch for 17.49.
Rjack thanks again for the info. I bought all the 3" they had but they still have quite a few 2 3/4" if anyone is looking. Also they had quite a few Hornady slugs.

Rjack thanks again for the info. I bought all the 3" they had but they still have quite a few 2 3/4" if anyone is looking. Also they had quite a few Hornady slugs.
Glad you could get them. I was surprised as there were only about 5 types of ammo in the whole aisle - and I just happened to remember this post when I saw all the Remington slugs.

Top Bottom