• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Looking for small tract of land.

Looking in Van Buren,Davis,Lee County only.Small farm house that's not livable or tract under 5 acres to build a cabin on.Got CASH in hand to make a reasonable offer,Thanks.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

JNRBRONC

Running an ad in a local paper, Craigslist or the Farm Bureau Spokesman is likely to yield better leads than a post here. Most here will snatch up good deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hardwood11

It is going to be a good fall!
One of the best deals I have ever seen was in a free magazine called "The Senior Perspective". The guy selling was actually not a senior, but didn't use a computer and placed a free ad in the paper... 44 acres for sale for $45,000 and it was all wooded, mature oaks/maples and a creek ran through it and had tar access. This was MN, scooped it up.

Slick

One of the best deals I have ever seen was in a free magazine.....

No the best deal you ever "saw"......

Top Bottom