Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

LW mini sticks

TimberPig

Anybody seen or tried these yet? LW Mini's

Looks to me like 4 of these would get you to about the same height as 3 of the standards sticks, but only weigh half as much?

Yeah, for the most part, just don't get why a person would want to carry one more thing when 3 would suffice. They might be a touch lighter but then you have that extra stacker. Granted, I bought a 4th stick so who am I to talk?
grin.gif

I think one of these would be great up in the stand. An added handle to grab on to while getting in. I normally use the top of my stick to hang my pack and other gear from. I like'em.

I kind of wish they would have went the other way and made a model with one extra step, not that much more weight and getting more height out of 3 sticks.

[ QUOTE ]
I kind of wish they would have went the other way and made a model with one extra step, not that much more weight and getting more height out of 3 sticks.

[/ QUOTE ]
waytogo.gif
Would be better than carrying four, IMO.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I really like the added height I get with 4 but it does get a bit bulky.

I like the idea of adding one step, to the original wouldn't be that much long and very little added weight.

Top Bottom