Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Made a spot for hunting by corn field w/extra bonus..

So I've read that some CO'S in Iowa will go after you for this? But I've also heard of plenty of guys doing it. Just curious. Looks sweet.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

So I've read that some CO'S in Iowa will go after you for this? But I've also heard of plenty of guys doing it. Just curious. Looks sweet.

I can’t imagine it but I sure can check. I ran over this a week ago. Maybe a 10th of an acre. The corn will be eaten up in a matter of days. Then it’s just what I planted with drill. In reality- I picked the paths based on the areas that coons did most damage. In reality, maybe 1/20th acre of corn down. @ 200 bushels per acre - maybe 10 bushels were laying & be long gone. (10 x $5 bushel= $50. Not bad). Won’t even hunt it for over another month. Interesting comment & probably something folks should check with.
In general, Farmers, including myself, take drills over areas that got destroyed by critters often. For cover crops, etc.

But it's totally illegal with waterfowl, so you can't say species to species.

It's legal. It's been asked and answered. Plenty of people on TV doing it as well. Kiskey's go-to now is to hunt in ground blind brushed into standing corn overlooking mowed corn. You could mow 100 acres if you wanted to.

Top Bottom