Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Marinette county

Buckhunter92

Over the weekend me and couple buddy's went up to Marinette county Wisconsin to hopefully capitalize on the walleye spawn. The fish were coming out of the bay up the small interior rivers to the dams. We launched the boat Friday morning at the mouth of the river. Our plan was to try and see if there was any post spawn females hanging out in the warm river water where it meet the cold bay water. That idea was a bust so up the river we went. The amount of fish running up the river to spawn was mind boggling you couldn't work a current seam without bumping fish. Getting them to bite was a different story they had there mind made up and we're headed to the dam to spawn very hard to get a bite when their prespawn. It was a grind as all the fish where at the dam good company made the trip all worth while. To see the amount of fish at the dam was incredible mother nature sure does know how to take care of her own. We boated 52 walleye in 2.5 days of fishing tough sledding but still a fun trip

Attachments

• 151225.jpeg
    151225.jpeg
    920.8 KB · Views: 191
  • 151222.jpeg
    151222.jpeg
    288.1 KB · Views: 198
  • 151226.jpeg
    151226.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 196
  • 151232.jpeg
    151232.jpeg
    640.5 KB · Views: 209
Awsome ! Being originally fron ne wi i sure do miss the fishing in wi and u.p. of michigan!!! Sounded like a fun trip!!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom