Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mark your calenders!

Central Iowa

Life Member
The Central Iowa QDMA is hosting a seminar and Q&A session Saturday August 13 starting at 5:00 PM. The event will be held just off of intersate 35 near the Cumming exit (5 minutes from West Des Moines). Bob Coine will be the featured speaker. Bob has produced the DVD series Building a Whitetail Paradise and has been featured in Quality Whitetails Magazine. Topics will cover many aspects of QDM practices including food plots, habitat management, herd management and much more. Both members and non members are invited so bring a friend and some questions. This will be a very informative and interactive event. More info. to follow shortly.
feat_product.jpg

Directions and address:
The event will be held at 1732 G14 Highway, Cumming, Iowa. Take the Cumming exit of I-35. The farm is the first property on the south side of G14 Highway on the East side of I-35.

Big Timbers place will be the local. The address is 1732 G14 Highway, Cumming, Iowa. Take the Cumming exit of I-35. The farm is the first property on the south side of G14 Highway on the East side of I-35.

Food and drink will be available. Admission will be $5.00. We will have some games and prizes. Plan on having a great time. Drink of your choice is also welcome.

OK, thats it, I'll be there. I promise to be on my best behavior.

Anybody wanna ride with The 'Bonker? Only prerequisite is an appreciation for good Italian Tenors. Not to be confused with a Castranati. Ghost, that one isn't in my dictionary so I presumed the spelling. If necessary I'll provide the definition. Suffice it to say the practice was outlawed a century or two ago.

The 'Bonker

Seriously, I plan on attending and if anybody wants to ride along PM me.

I agree ghost that was a neat card. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. The good thing out of the whole deal is that I will be spending the weekend with my first born if he or she decides to come out on time.
grin.gif

Boy I don't know, gas at $2.40 a gallon, about a 300 mile round trip, 16mpg, that is about 19 gallons in gas. Hang on a second, I'm takin off my shoes so I can count. Darn, not enough digits, even though I got extras. Now I gotta find the wife so I can use her fingers and toes. Hmmm lets see now, thats about, shoot, still not enough fingers and toes. I better get the cats in here. OK, thats about four hands, four feet and one paws worth of money for gas. Getin kinda pricey, I don't know, better think about...THINK ABOUT WHAT? A chance to win a Larry Zach print, other prizes and a super learning experience to boot? Why its a no brainer, just like me.

See ya tommorrow. Now all I gotta do is choose a shirt for the occasion.

The 'Bonker

Thanks to all that supported this seminar to help make it a success. We had a great audience in attendence and had a great time. A special thank you to Bob Coine, VMan for the Vcam and, Zach Wildlfe Art.

hey this is matt from elkhorn NE i always fotget the ending ans starting season f turkey both seasons so can u please send the starting and ending of both seasons of the turkey season
Thank You
Matt

Top Bottom