• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email skipsligh@hotmail.com

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Memorable hunt with my best friend.

Nrharris

I am a little behind as this hunt happened over a week ago. I got to spend a hunt sitting with my best friend in one of my homemade shacks sitting over corn stalks covered in snow. The original plan was I was hunting for a trophy buck, but I told Sean he could shoot a doe if there were any in the field close to dark. Early in the sit a buck came out but went right back into the timber before I could get a good look at him. Then about 40 minutes later he came back out in the same place. I instantly knew which buck it was. That was when I stunned Sean by telling him to shoot him. Partly because there were other deer I had my heart set on, and partly because I knew it would be his biggest buck to date.
Sean didn't hesitate and dropped him in his tracks. Funny thing was his left side fell off when he dropped. I got so much joy out of how excited he got and will never forget it. I have pictures of this guy going back to 2017. I think he is 5-1/2 years old based off of the 2017 picture, but I am a novice at aging deer. Either way, that is an ancient deer for here. I actually posted a picture of this deer earlier in the year in a unique deer thread because he had such a goofy curved head. He is going to European mount him so I will get to see if the skull looks funky at all. I attached his timeliness of pictures from when I first got him on camera to the end.Resized_MFDC0218.jpegResized_IMG_0045_(4).jpegResized_IMG_0126.jpegResized_IMG_0054_(2).jpegResized_IMG_0061_(4).jpegResized952021010395175640.jpg

Top Bottom