Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Midwest Habitat Company- Announcement & Happy New year 2023

IowaBowHunter1983

Staff member
First, I hope everyone had a great holiday season with family and friends. With a week left of deer season 2022-23 my thoughts have been drifting back to habitat work.

For those that don’t know, my name is Rob Lange, and I am the owner of Midwest Habitat Company. I am located in St. Charles and work throughout central and south-central Iowa. Skip was gracious enough to allow me to use his platform to promote my business which may be of service to Iowa Whitetail members in the future. Further, we hope to offer PMA members discounts on products in the future (more on that later).

Flyer- Social Media.png

If you have any habitat/farm needs or are interested in blinds, cameras, or seed please feel free to reach out to me at any time. I promise excellent communication, straight forward and fair pricing, & land stewardship as if your farm was my own. I will seek to expand our habitat/hunting products offerings and services in the future. If anyone has ideas, thoughts, or needs in this regard, I am interested in hearing from you.

Best Regards,

-Rob

MidwestHabitatCompany.com

While I haven’t necessarily had Rob do work for me, I can speak towards his character. I’ve known him for quite a few years now and he’s a stand up dude. I’ve helped him with a project on his farm and he’s great to work with. He communicated things really well. He’s always been easy to get ahold of and super knowledgeable about what he’s doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob does work on my farms every year. He is always very prompt and gets the jobs done in a timely manner. He will offer any advice you ask but will not push you to do things. Stand up guy who flat out knows how to grow big deer!
10 out of 10, highly recommend

Top Bottom