Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Minnesota buck

Status
  • Deleted by Hardwood11
  • Reason: Add
Ok dude, I said MN has some nice bucks, and that is from a farm I own with another guy. Not my personal farms--which we leave... Do you want me to post other MN bucks?

No, no you don't have to show me more MN deer. Just thought it was interesting how one resident who is adamant that one law is the Cause and Root of MN problems takes advantage of that law. So Guns in November are killing MN der quality. It's not the hunters themselves causing the problem. Again Testosterone can cloud your judgement but lets hold ourselves accountable. All i ask in great discussion. Again great deer your state allowed you to harvest with the regs. its great that you are a resident and can hunt the land you own every year.

Most Minnesota hunters know that the hunting would be much better with a later gun season. The DNR big game coordinator stated that in an email to me, in her discussion, she said would support it, but the state has 500,000 gun hunters who would push against that move. It would save bucks and does, not moving as much during peak rut.

Status
  • Deleted by Hardwood11
  • Reason: Add
Top Bottom