Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Missin some Iowa Whitetail!!

Bowhunt

All,

I can't remember my last post...maybe 4 years ago!! Glad to see the site is still active and full of lots of great people!!!

I just moved to Colorado and it is pretty awesome, but I still miss those huge Iowa Whitetails! Thanks for keeping the thrill of the hunt active for those of us who now live other places!!

Cheers to Iowa Whitetail!!

Welcome back!:way: I absolutely love Colorado. Were it not for family and big whitetails, I would love to live there. What part are you in?

Bowman! I am in Northern Colorado and it is a pretty awesome place! You can hunt mulies, elk, bear, and antelope within an hour of my house. I have seen a few whitetails, but they are usually on private land and there are only a handful here.

What a dream. That many species to hunt would make my wife wish she had never married me. (might already wish that:eek:) I have family in Colorado Springs so we make a yearly to bi-yearly trip. It is beautiful out there! Headed out for some elk hunting this fall.

CO is awesome country. I would love to live in the Western US at some point.

I love hunting white tails, but I think I would trade them for elk, mulies, and antelope! That kind of variety would keep hunting pretty darn interesting!

Northern CO...Ft. Collins?

I've applied for 3 different Federal jobs in Ft. Collins. It is THE place I want to move to and the reasons you mention are tops on my list. Now, if the Govt can get this sequestration resolved and get the Federal hiring freeze lifted!

Top Bottom