Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Missing Post

Wow thankfully someone has some respect and is not jealous like a few other members who posted above. You my friend are one hell of a guy and the next time Roger hunts my farm I will have him autograph a hat for you or even better yet I will invite you over tp meet him. The knowledge you will gain from his presence will astonish you. The guy will forget more about hunting than most of the jealous ones will ever know.

Were do you get off that we are jealous? No one cares how big of deer the guy shoots when there coming from high fence farms. The guy pays crazy money to promote himself, the manner he does it in, IMO is a huge joke. We all have our own opinions and mine isn't changing about the guy, along with other peoples opinions. So you might as well quiet while your ahead. Having things served to you on a golden platter doesn't make you a better hunter. If we all had the money to do it, I bet 99 percent of the guys still wouldn't hunt a high fenced buck. It defeats the purpose of hunting. Guys like roger are ruining the sport of hunting by promoting FAKE hunts giving people FAKE hope that because roger can fill his house full of monsters so can everyone else.

Were do you get off that we are jealous? No one cares how big of deer the guy shoots when there coming from high fence farms. The guy pays crazy money to promote himself, the manner he does it in, IMO is a huge joke. We all have our own opinions and mine isn't changing about the guy, along with other peoples opinions. So you might as well quiet while your ahead. Having things served to you on a golden platter doesn't make you a better hunter. If we all had the money to do it, I bet 99 percent of the guys still wouldn't hunt a high fenced buck. It defeats the purpose of hunting. Guys like roger are ruining the sport of hunting by promoting FAKE hunts giving people FAKE hope that because roger can fill his house full of monsters so can everyone else.

I can sense the high amount of jealousy in your response

Car salesman get on TV and some make lot of money does that make them a "pro" at selling a seat to every A**???

I may be wrong but my perception of a pro or a sucessful person on t.v. is partly who you know. You would have to be able to get sponsors.Once you have sponsors you would have to be able to kill a trophy animal on camera. I dont know anyone but poor folk like myself. I dont want to find sponsors or someone with a camera. I just want to hunt every possible minute I can. im assuming most on here are the same . It is kinda nice to watch a hunting show on tv when our season isnt on or on a poor weather day. I think the average joe wouldnt want to do the work it takes to be a pro as I percieve it. Its challenging enough to find time to scout, hang stands, cameras and maintain them. I think we take it for granted that we can turn on the tv and watch some pro on a sucessful hunt and be an armchair coach. This is just my opinions and ramblings but if I and most of you had to do the work it would take to be a pro hunter or a pro guide it would ruin hunting for us!!!!! If you dont agree, thats ok but dont bash me because im thin skinned ha.. Good luck to all of you this hunting season.

i don't dislike roger because i'm jealous of him, i dislike him because he is FREAKING ANNOYING! also, i'm jealous of no man, that shoots deer behind a fence

We just need more guys like Bill Winke. I like seeing a person manage their property year round and then hunting it and growing and killing mature deer every year. Bill is already trying to do this, but if you could get similar people throughout the U.S. hunting various types of big game and being successful would be great.

Some could argue that maybe Bill no longer does the work on his farm and I have no idea of knowing if he is the guy scouting and hanging stands, but he seems very knowledgeable and I don't have to worry about him going to some outfitter and hunting from their stand locations, etc.

I manage and hunt our family farm along with several other properties of family friends that is what I am interested in and enjoy watching on t.v. Just good, honest people showing others with similar interests how to go about the same thing.

(Not trying to add another hunters name to the mix).

Last edited:
Chappy
I'm with you on this one. It is work and they need to kill something on film. That is why you see them at the end of a hunt shoot a 120" deer.

Cant believe I just wasted 10 min of my life reading this. 5 pages later, all I learned is how Dx2 gets the butterflies everytime he thinks about Roger Raglin.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom