• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Monroe County Buck- 10/13/19

davidblum

Found some success on just the second hunt of the year this morning. It’s been 5 years between bucks for me and this guy was the perfect way to break the dry spell. He read the script and walked in to 20 yards before sensing that something wasn’t quite right. A well placed arrow found his mark before he could bugger out and he was piled up within 70 yards. The tape measure liked him better than I was guessing too. 156 5/8” was a nice surprise.

A little bittersweet to be tagged out before the real fun starts in a few weeks! Good luck to all you guys chasing out there!

Vintage Iowa Whitetail hat is still my all time favorite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nwhawk

Awesome buck. Scores just a number but he looks bigger than that! Heck of a deer, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom