Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mountain Lion-The Curse of the Longwalker

Awesome story... Hard to beat that thread and story.. Sticking to it you didnt give up and fulfilled your dream :way:

Great job on the story, and even better job on the pics. I will echo others and say that this is one of the best stories I have ever read. An epic hunt to say the least. Congrats.

Great thread!!!

Incredible photos, journey and a big kitty as well, congrats!!!

Glad you enjoyed Canada and some of the weather we get chucked at us.

Hey, lets see some other pics of the mount and other mounts in your house. looks like you have a dream house for me. Unbelieveable story.

Hounds

THAT IS A GREAT STORY MAKES ME THINK OF HOME RUN BEAR DOGS YOU SEEM TO GROW CLOSER TO THE DOGS THAN TO THE GUIDE BECAUSE THEY WILL DIE TRYING TO DO WHAT THEY WHERE TRAINED TO DO FOR YOU THEY EARN ALL THE RESPECT I AM GLAD TO SEE THAT SOMEONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS THAT FEELING AGAIN A GREAT STORY :way:

Awesome buddy, great pics, great story and definitely a cool ending. Looks like you saw alot of God's country over your quest for that big ol cat. Congrats.

Kratz

Thanks guys. Really appreciate the kind words and thanks for taking the time to read it!

The mount will be done by Phil Soucy, the same guy who did the cat in the pic, which is actually in a buddies house from up there.

http://www.philipsoucy.com/gallery/index.tpl

I took it as a reference for what I am going to try to do, but you are correct, his house is amazing!

Based on the CITES rules, I cant get the cat into the US for 30 days I believe, but then it will be off to Montana until late this year. Cant wait to get it back though.

You can check some of phils mounts at this site, hard to beat his cat mounts.

Thanks again guys!

His work looks amazing! I think a hunt and cat like that deserves a quality job like it appears he will do for you. Very cool, can't wait to see the finished piece!!

What a story! Congrats all around, on your success, the new addition to your family and your understanding wife who allowed you to chase your dreams! :way:

Top Bottom