Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mountain Lion-The Curse of the Longwalker

Man, you just got me in tons of trouble. I was reading your amazing story and ignoring my wife as she was "talking". I gave her a few grunts to appear to be engaged, who knows what I just signed up for...probably ballroom dancing, house painting or something eerie. Best of luck with your hunting buddy on the way - maybe you can take him or her on a trip like that someday!

That ranks up there as one of the best hunting stories I've ever read in my life and definitely the best I've read on this site. Thank you for sharing your story. Congratulations on your success, it's plain to see you deserve every bit of it. Awesome photos, awesome animal ... AWESOME EVERYTHING!!!

-Longspurs-

I am so envious! This is my dream hunt and one that I will be pursuing in the next year or so. Thanks for the outfitter recommendation. Congrats on your cat, what a stud. And what a read :way:

Dude...seriously! Holy crap. I started reading that at work and was seriously getting pissed when people kept interrupting me! haha!

Awesome story man....wow, that pic of you holding that cat is AWESOME!

Congrats man, way to keep at it!

Wow. What everybody else said. Thank you for the work put into the story and pics. Also, kudos to you for your efforts in getting the cat!

MO:way:

That is an amazing story and cat. The respect you pay the animal and the species is outstanding and very commendable. Congrats on your perseverance, success, and your future hunting buddy. As several others on this post and this website will tell you, getting that hunting buddy changes everything about how and why you hunt!

I've been on IW for 4 or 5years easily in the top 3 best posts i've ever read. VERY well wrote, great photos.

I dont know outta the 74 replys so far how many times the word "awesome" has been used....But I dont know what other word can describe your story and hunt.

AWESOME

How I missed this, I don't know. That is one of the best reads I have had the pleasure of enjoying! What an amazing adventure and what respect for the quarry that you hunted. You are to be commended, if anything for sticking with it after two hunts without cutting a track. Amazing!

Congrats on a once in a lifetime harvest!:way: From the hunt,a new child, and a very understanding and supportive wife, you my friend are truly blessed!

How I missed this, I don't know. That is one of the best reads I have had the pleasure of enjoying! What an amazing adventure and what respect for the quarry that you hunted. You are to be commended, if anything for sticking with it after two hunts without cutting a track. Amazing!

Congrats on a once in a lifetime harvest!:way: From the hunt,a new child, and a very understanding and supportive wife, you my friend are truly blessed!

I too missed this...somehow! And couldn't have said anything more that Bowman said. Awesome stuff right there

Top Bottom