Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mountain Lion-The Curse of the Longwalker

well I sure am glad bowman missed this one and somehow stumbled upon it yesterday... if he hadn't have bumped it up, i would have missed out on one of the best storys i've ever read on this site! how did i miss this one the first time around?
WOW! that is just absolutely incredible! congrats buddy!

I have not been on this site in quite a while. Mostly because it was missing good stories like yours. Great pursuit, documentation, and photos. Truly a great piece.

What camera were you using?

this post shows how hard it is just to get the chance at a lion. when people see lion hunts on tv and comment how is easy it is i wish they could read your post. people dont understand the hard work and passion the outfitters have for their dogs, and its not all about just the kill. great story and pictures. Bob

That was one of the best hunting stories I have read. You should consider getting it published, the way you used the pictures to help tell the story was great! I think Bowhunter Magazine would jump on it. Congratulations on your big cat! Way to stick with it and Chase your dreams!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom