Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Muzzy

ShedHunter1

First of all Muzzy has left the 20!!
Muzzy gets his name because of the 2013 bow season, my brother Mike hit him high and he was using a muzzy broadhead inwhich tonight showed that was still in there and in great shape.
Muzzy was a regular in the 20. Since the day I harvested the Fox buck, Muzzy moved in. Always night pictures and few during the day. My two brothers and I hunted the 20 everyday, sneaking in and getting in our deer shannys and camping out all day.
Around 3:45 today Muzzy was hot after a young fawn and cruised to within 50 yds. He stopped to mess with one of my mock scrape ropes, while doing so my brother Mike opened the window in the shanny and laid his gun on the window sill and waited for him to step broadside. He managed to do so and it was lights out. Mike had his lows with Muzzy and now his high!
We had a lot of history with him. Found his match sets in 2012 and 2013.
We also do cull management on the 20 likewise with our neighbors and my brother Frosty dropped this buck the first morning out of the same shanny. Great buck to harvest.
Heres a few pictures.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Frostys Buck

picture.php

Last edited:
Glad Mike finally finished him!!!! Congrats to him and frosty...

Damn Bill, that's two less bucks to find sheds too :(

Great bucks and history Bill! It's amazing what you guys do on just a small slice of heaven, goes to show that location means everything! Congrats!!

Top Bottom