Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My arrow ended a three year history

brownhunter

Tsquared showed up on the farm in 2009 at 3.5yrs old. Although we never laid eyes on him, we did get several pictures of him that year.
ICAM0028.jpg

During the fall of 2010 we didn't hunt the farm much that Tsquared called home, but we did still put trail cameras up there. Again Tsquared showed back up, and appeared to have grown slightly. We decided to give him one more year to see what he would turn into, and actually passed him on video a few times in November.
ICAM0396.jpg

This year, like the years before, Tsquared showed back up. We were surprised to find that he appeared to have gotten smaller from his 4.5 year old rack. Because of his age, we put him on our hitlist.
PICT0091.jpg

PICT0567.jpg

I had a week off work, and the beginning of my week was spent hunting some of the bigger deer on our hitlist. November 11th rolled around and I wasn't having much luck on the other farms so I decided to hunt the farm that Tsquared called home. Blake Lefler joined me on the hunt and ran the video camera. The hunt was awesome as shortly after first light Tsquared came in chasing does and running off younger bucks. Finally, after about 5minutes of watching this show, Tsquared offered me a 20yard broadside shot. My arrow found its mark and I watched as Tsquared fell over less than 50 yards from my stand. The final chapter to a three year history had been wrote.
1360.jpg

If you'd like to watch the video from the hunt, click on the link below. I hope you enjoy!
http://chrisandblake.bowhuntingroad...es-down-tsquared-ending-a-three-year-history/

This year was very memorable for me, not only because myself and two hunting buddies all filled our buck tags, but because we spent an entire week together chasing big bucks. The memories that were made will never be forgotten.
1399.jpg

To watch the hunts of Chris and Blake, go to www.bowhuntingroad.com and click on their blog. Thanks for reading, and good luck to those of you who still have tags in their pockets!

Dude, I've never seen a buck just gushing blood like in that video. It was like someone was turning the faucet on. It's amazing to see that he fought as hard as he did with damage like that. Way to put the hammer on an old deer. Great buck and great footage.

Top Bottom