Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My Brother Scores

Rackaddict

Life Member
This isn't an Iowa buck but I'm proud as heck of my brother scoring on his 1st buck here in SW Missouri. This is his 4th season and he's taken a couple of does in the past but "Buck Fever" seemed to work him over pretty good every time he had a chance in the past. Well, this time he beat the fever and connected with a great shot!
waytogo.gif

Last edited:
Congradulations to him on his first buck with the bow. I'm sure everyone can remember there first one, I know I can!

Cool, I am still waiting for that first one. It has nearly happened three times so far this season. We need deer that shake at the same frequency as we do to help steady the pin.
busted.gif

ditto ironhead............me too !!!! oh yeh...congradts on the deer......sorry bout' your relationship with your brother..........
30577-rotflmao1.gif
LOL[1].gif

Headgear is my brother....I think! Heck, who knows? You know how it is here in Hillbilly country. You're just one cousin away from inbreeding if you ain't careful. A fella's gotta watch who he's kissin'.
bigshock.gif

Like we say down south, "familly reunion is the best place to pick up chicks!"

That will cost you Ghost!
busted.gif

Nice doe.....oh wait.....there is something that resembles a rack on that deer.
grin.gif

It's like my Uncle Daddy used to say, "Never marry a virgin. Any woman who ain't good enough for her own cousins ain't good enough for me and you son!"
bigshock.gif
eek.gif

Top Bottom