• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

My muzzleloader whitetail

Buckscrape

Been keeping tabs on this buck since 2016 when he was a tall 2.5yr old 4x4. For the years 2018 to 2020 he sported a matched 5x5 set, we named him "Orion", and every year I was relieved to get his after hunting season pics. Fast forward to early July this year - I got a glimpse of a big boy as he flashed across a pasture trail mere yards in front of me and I thought I could see a flyer coming off the left side. It took two long weeks of relocating trail cameras before I got the first pics of that deer and it turned out to be Orion and he had a lot more going on than just a flyer.
Up here deer love eating canola blossoms so with a camera set up on the edge of an 80 acre field I got to watch his rack get bigger. Then just before he stripped the velvet he disappeared and I didn't get pics until the end of September, 3/4 of a mile away in what I gathered was close to his bedding area. I farm and we wrapped up harvest on the first of October so on the 3rd, when I looked at the SD card and saw his pics I didn't waist any time and set up the blind, brushed it in a bit and waited (this was around 2pm). Saw a few does and fawns and then around 6:45 with 25 minutes of hunting time left he strolled out into the open. He wasn't giving me a shot but I figured I had lots of time so I told myself to be patient. Of course I had the crosshairs on his vitals the whole time so when he lifted his head and stared at my blind it was a split-second decision to squeeze the trigger. When the smoke cleared I could scarcely believe what had just happened. My biggest deer by far was laying there, a mere 90 yards away.
Sorry for such a long winded story, here's some pics to go with it, :)20211022_230556.jpg20211017_213620.jpg20211020_082645.jpg

203ntyp

PMA Member
That's a magnificent whitetail! Beautiful pics and a beautiful buck. Congrats on your biggest buck, love the history you have with him also.

Buckscrape

What trail cam do you use, great pics....
Scoutguard, it's 5 or more years old, model 565fv I think. Might still be able to find them online. I think the new models are Boly 2060 or something like that.
And thanks, you may have noticed I used it to take my field photos, ha.

Top Bottom